The Bearing Witness Stories Project is meant to be interactive and collaborative. Please share your stories! This could be your personal story, a story of your faith community, a story from your faith heritage, or a story that has been inspiring to you.
We also welcome suggestions for story ideas or resources–books, articles, websites, worship resources, etc.–that relate to the mission of the Bearing Witness Stories Project.
Ideally, stories will primarily be of those from the Anabaptist community of faith who have
- willingly suffered, died or experienced some significant deprivation
- for the cause of Christ
- in the manner of the defenseless Christ, and who have
- expressed their faith through believers baptism
- from within an identifiable ecclesial context,
- in a way that inspires faithfulness.
Once you have a story or story idea to share, please contact us at email@example.com